Saturday, September 10, 2011

5 Months!


I'm a little late posting this, but on 9/7/11 Jacob turned 5 months!!! Whoa! I have been incredibly hooked on pinterest and my work, that I completely forgot to post about his 5 month b-day. My baby boy is AMAZING. I LOVE being his mother.

This Month:


♥Jacob weighs 19 lbs.
♥He wears size 4 diapers
♥He wears 9 month old clothes
♥He eats solids
♥He loves carrots, pears, peas, banana, apples, strawberries, mango
He still drinks 6-8 ounces every 3-4 hours
♥He's been waking up 2-3 times a night :(
♥Jacob has been getting use to people he is constantly around with, when someone he hasn't seen in awhile picks him up he starts to cry as if they were hurting him.
♥He hums, baby talks A LOT!!
♥He gets extremely grouchy right before bed time
♥He has had one diaper rash so far, poor baby hated it
♥Jacob half way turns, but not completely, still working on it



No comments:

Post a Comment