Monday, December 20, 2010

24 weeks and dealing with hormones.

I have been on an emotional roller coaster today. I was angry, annoyed, pissed, irritated and sad. My husband came home to me crying. HA. I was watching Bill and Giuliana's process of IVF and started to bawl like a baby. He walked into the living room, saw me and started laughing. He's used to my emotional craziness. My students had been sneezing and coughing all last week, and all attempts of staying as far away as possible didn't work. I caught the cold L And it SUCKS! My only regrets after coughing and sneezing so much, is not practicing my kegels. I've changed underwear 3 times today! Good thing the hubs washed clothes yesterday! I'm on my 24th week and on my viability week, woohoo! It's reassuring to know that if baby Jacob were to be born this week, there would be a good possibility of him surviving outside my womb. Hold on little man, you make sure you make your entrance into this world when you’re fully developed and healthy. Mommy loves you! Oh yea .. Daddy loves u more! ( <---haha had to keep that in, my husband just had to write that in)


How far along?: 24 weeks, my viability week!! Yipee!
How big is baby?: between 9-11 inches and about 1.1-1.3 lbs.
Weight gain?: None
L I have not gain a single pound. I was a little worried about this, but Dr. told me that as long as the baby is growing we nothing to worry about. Im  guessing since I
ve cut back on soda I have manage to lose my weight and the baby weight has even me out.
Stretch marks?: Yes
L
and I see new ones coming.
Maternity clothes?:  Oh yea! Luckily I can wear school logo t-shirts to work, but those are starting to fit a bit snug.
Sleep?: Not much really, constantly turning from side to side looking for a comfy spot.
Best moment this week?:  at 16 weeks I 1st felt the baby kick and they have been getting very more noticeable. He is so active, I love it!
Food cravings?: I
ve been craving frozen yogurt with strawberries and raspberries, mmmhmmm.
Gender?: Boy!!
Movement?: Lots of it!
Belly button?: Very in, no where near an outie.
What I miss?: Sleeping through the night without waking up, wine and soda.
Labor signs?: None and too soon to have any!
What I'm looking forward to?: Getting our gift registry ready.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment