Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Cold...

This cold has made me an emotional wreck. The coughing is so intense my abs are sore. It's hard to breathe with my nose congestion. I just had about enough of it and broke down. I went crying to my bedroom and laid in bed sobbing like a baby. My husband comes in to check on me and holds me in his arms. The little jerk is laughing and holding me, while I'm crying my eyes out. He just got back from Wal-Mart and bought me the Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer. I'm praying that it'll help ease my symptoms. Oh, how wish I could have Nyquil! I'm exhuasted from the lack of sleep becuase of this presistant cough that keeps me up all night. There was one moment that made me smile. I was sitting on the couch lounging around and baby Jacob had made himself comfortable right on the edge of my tummy. I laid back and felt pressure towards the right side of my belly button. As I looked down I could see this side was literally popping up. This big lump just sticking out of my right tummy! I just laid there admiring it and within seconds he slowly made his way back down into my stomach. I absolutely love moments like these :)

                                                                     I am so in love with him!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment