Monday, July 25, 2011

My chill bebe

I am CRAZY when it comes to taking pictures of Jacobo aka the Beast. I mean, C'mon, this boy is so freakin cute!!! I'm not saying this because he's MY son, but look at him, he truly is ADORABLE! Being a Parent has become rather. EASY. Sure, Jacob still gets fussy when its about that time to feed him. Or when he becomes extremely bored after an hour and half.  But we got the hang of this. Parenthood comes so natural to us. Shoooot. We could easily have another baby. HA! Sike! Ok I wouldn't go that far. Honestly, Jacob is very mellowed out. He's quiet most of the time, except for when he's playing with Lester. He laughs hysterically, its quite funny. I can place him on the bouncy for awhile until I get some things done. He'll just sit there, babble and bounce himself. He smiles at almost EVERYONE that smiles at him. He wakes up once a night for feedings. He'll EVEN sleep in LATE with us, which is AWESOME!!! Jacob is a GOOD baby and I'm loving every part of being a Mommy!





2 comments: